Hours and rates
|Individual admission fees to the Museum|
Students (ages 14 and up) and seniors
Youth (ages 6 to 13)
Children (ages 5 and under)
Families (2 adults et 2 youth)
Groups (20 visitors and more) - Adults Promotion: Free admission for the 21st person!
Groups (20 visitors and more) - Studients and seniors Promotion: Free admission for the 21st person!
|Individual admission fees for the Museum and BRP plant package school groups|
Students (ages 14 and up)
The museum has a wide range of activities that meet the standards of the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l'Enseigement supérieur's Québec Education Program. Visit the SCHOOL GROUPS section for more information on the activities and cost.
Do you thrive on ingenuity? Become a member of the Museum on Ingenuity J. Armand Bombardier and the Yvonne L. Bombardier Cultural Centre and enjoy exclusive perks :
- Free admission to the permanent et temporary exhibitions, as well as the Fab Lab;
- Invitation to the openings of the Museum's temporary exhibition;
- Discounts on the Museum's paid activities;
- Ten percent discount on products for sale in the Museum's gift shop;
- One tour per year of the BRP plant (upon reservation, ages 14 and up, certain conditions apply);
- Free admission to the institutions taking part of the reciprocal admission agreement of the Canadien Association of Science Centres;
- Discounts on lectures presented at the Cultural Centre;
- Invitation to the Cultural Centre's exhibition openings.
|Tarifs (abonnement valide pour un an)|
Adult (ages 18 to 65)
Senior (ages 65 and up) and student (ages 14 and up)
Youth (ages 6 to 13)
Family (2 adults and children ages 25 and under living at the same address)
* Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children ages 25 and under must provide proof of residency.
To take advantage of the Museum-BRP plant package, you must reserve your spot by calling 450-532-5300.
Please note that tours of the BRP plant are offered according to the production schedule. The plant is closed on weekends and statutory holidays, and during the construction holidays.